Stationed perfectly at the edge of the Front Range, the brand-new Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Aurora invites you to find sanctuary just minutes from Denver International Airport.
For more information about the Gaylord Rockies, please visit www.marriott.com.
There will be a limited number of rooms blocked at the government rate available for those wishing to stay on-site. Government rate taxes and fees listed below:
$15 per day (Not Included in room charges)
$23.00+ RESORT FEE INCLUDES
• Two bottles of purified water
• Daily s’mores at the hotel fire pit
• Complimentary use of hotel bicycles
• Daily class offerings at the fitness center
• Complimentary use of the basketball & tennis courts
• Complimentary access to on property water amenities
• Local, toll-free, and domestic long-distance phone calls
• Use of scheduled shuttle service from commuter rail stop
• Complimentary high-speed internet access in all guest rooms
SLEEPING ROOM TAX
• 12.75% (includes the Aurora Lodging tax (8%), Colorado State tax (2.9%), Adams County tax (0.75%), Cultural District tax (0.10%), RTD Commuter Rail tax (1.0%))
• $2.00 Destination Marketing Fee per room night. This fee subject to applicable taxes.
• 2.5% of the room rate per room night (Public Improvements Fee or “PIF”) The PIF funds public and private infrastructure and facilities improvements and amenities benefiting the Gaylord Rockies Resort and Convention Center. The PIF is not a government tax; it is a privately imposed fee and is subject to applicable state and local taxes.
AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION FEES
A complimentary shuttle will run every 20 minutes, 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM, from 61st and Pena RTD A Line Train stop to the hotel.
Super Shuttle: $25.00 One-Way