GAYLORD OPRYLAND RESORT
AND CONVENTION CENTER
2800 Opryland Dr
Nashville, TN 37214
Room rates are $234 a night.
The government website is below for more information.
The resort fee of $20.00 is outlined in the contract to be ADDED to the guest room rate if guests do not have a valid Government ID. If they have a valid ID, then the resort fee is waived and they will still receive all of the below items.
Currently our shuttle services are suspended due to covid, but I do see them being operational during your event.
Room rates shown do not include $2.50 city tax per night, 6% hotel tax per night and 9.25% state tax per night (subject to change), parking and any applicable resort fees. Total charges presented on the website will include all room taxes but not any applicable parking charges or resort fees.
RESORT FEES: A resort fee of $20 per day, per room, will be posted to your account upon check-in (unless contracted differently) including the following:
- Enhanced high-speed in-room internet access
- Unlimited local and long-distance calls
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Grand Ole Opry House, Opry Mills, General Jackson Showboat & The Inn at Opryland
- Bottled water (2x daily)
- Daily Dry Cleaning credit of up to $10 per room
- Gaylord Springs Golf Links practice range balls
- Wildhorse Saloon cover charge for up to 4 guests
- Opry Mills Savings Pass
- Access to Fitness Center
All reservations are charged a one night room and tax at the time of booking. If you are unable to honor your reservation with us, please cancel 72 hours prior to your arrival date or your first night's room and tax will be retained.
Children 11 years or younger will stay free of charge in their parent's room.